YOUR DONATION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE
Pink Ribbon is a public charity as defined by subparagraph (a)(5) of Section 102 (Definitions) of the Not-for-Profit Corporation Law. Pink Ribbon International is organized exclusively for charitable, educational and scientific purposes, within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986. Contributions are deductible under section 170 of the Code. Pink Ribbon is qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers and gifts under section 2055, 2106 and 2522 of the Code.
Pink Ribbon is organized exclusively for charitable, educational and scientific purposes. In furtherance of the foregoing charitable, educational and scientific purposes, Pink Ribbon International shall:
- Create worldwide awareness for breast cancer;
- Provide information, resources, support and guidance for patients, caregivers, providers, and all persons whose lives have been affected directly or indirectly by breast cancer;
- Promote and focus research into the causes, prevention, treatment, cure and other medical aspects of breast cancer;
- Assist, directly or indirectly, any third-party charitable organizations involved in any aspect of breast cancer awareness and research;
- Conduct any and all lawful activities which may be useful in accomplishing the foregoing purposes.
We define our Objectives with the 5 A's
- Awareness - public awareness and acceptance of breast cancer related issues (examining, education, research)
- Alignment - global alignment of local, national and international breast cancer initiatives
- Advocacy - advocating for funding Public, Government, Health Care Institutions and Industry
- Accreditation - procedure for using the official ribbon, preventing hoaxes and abuse
- Alliances - partnering with Public, Government, Health Care Institutions and Industry without losing independence
Pink Ribbon is dedicated to the following deliverables:
- Maintaining Pink Ribbon Website
- Publishing Pink Ribbon Magazine
- Issuing Pink Ribbon Awards
- Selecting Pink Ribbon Ambassadors
- Initiating Pink Ribbon Activities
Pink Ribbon is officially incorporated at 300 Marcus Avenue STE 3W4, Lake Success, New York, NY, 11042, United States of America.
A guaranteed minimum of 90% of all revenue (donations and merchandize) made by Pink Ribbon Inc. is labelled for international accredited research focused on the origins of breast cancer.
The remaining 10% up to a maximum of $ 20.000 (2011) is allocated to cover internal administative costs like maintaning our 30 international websites, domain names, trademarks, telephone, translation and accounting costs. This makes Pink Ribbon a most credible and efficient organisation currently existing.